Wednesday 27 December 2017

What's your legacy?

What's your legacy? 
What are you known for? 
How would people describe you?

When you answer those questions, are you satisfied with the responses? Is this how you want to be known? 

This week I came across this verse in Acts:
'for he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith.' (11:24)

Now that is a way to be known! 

I wish people would say that about me - People don't, I wish they would. 
So, why am I not known to be like that? Probably because I don't show it. If I want to be known as good, full of the Spirit and faith, then I need to live it. I need to be aware of what I'm demonstrating every day, and to make bold choices to live how I want to be known.

How do you want to be known? 
Start living the legacy you want to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment